Sun block (SPF 50+)

The human emotion i say is like a paradoxical reaction with more to it than expected. The whimsical notions associated are quite capricious and may leave more than a stain when encountered.

Love gives warmth and shines on people who embrace it but did we ever wonder what would come off it when we explore it without limits! Well it gives a tan to the fortunate else a sun burn to the less fortunate. I always loved the song ‘sunscreen for everyone’ by Bazz Lurhmann and always wondered why would he use such a title for his song, well it makes a lot of sense - too much of love exposure either tans you or burns you and to avoid such we use a sunscreen (here it is an advice or lessons from experience).

I always pitied my friends and others who suffered the dreaded which i like to call ‘the Love lorn and torn either way’ syndrome. Anyways whenever i found such fools brooding over their tales i always thought ‘get a life dude/tte’ but once did i know i would find myself in the same pit like they.

The journey was amazing though, the thrills and the attached frills always made me want more (sometimes regretfully when curtailed). The fun filled days were like love candles (handles too thanx to the beer after breaking up) lighting up my days, nights and afternoons giving me the warmth of the other side which i never felt. For i say ‘A lovers love conjures all thee’, however being an Indian and born with that extra bit of melanin i was able to protect myself from getting severely burnt or hurt under the candles (and handles). My extra bit of melanin here was the love and understanding of my family and the involved, i just could pull it through.

The experience was more than exciting and ascertaining than i could have ever imagined or dreamed of for i analysed the pit and admired my craftsmanship for digging myself to such depths. The epitome of the emotions that are involved can only be blocked with a sun block along with the appropriate SPF levels. We Indians use less concentrated sunscreen thanks to the extra melinine and hence more prone to the extremes while the west who are lesser fools emotionally use a higher concentration. "Thus forth use a sunscreen and enjoy the heat no matter where you come from."

2 Ur take on the above:

Anonymous said...

I Like this.

Divya Sirikonda said...

Interesting! :)

Post a Comment