What Colour am i?

For those who are colour blind i certainly am a miss but for those who are not, read further..
Am not pink on the broader perspective for it represents the other preference which i certainly am not. Light pink is definitely me as am very friendly and romantic. Black I obviously am for it represents my elegance and the dark and unexplored side. White I am for my innocence and honesty. Blue I stand as am loyal and trust worthy. Green I have shades of, as am natural and non-toxic. Yellow is me for as I shine with energy and joy. Brown for my skin tone and stability in life. Red for my will power and courage. And for all those who are not this colourful don’t worry no more, for you can pick a colour of your choice and voila!. am there.

0 Ur take on the above:

Post a Comment