Blog of fame (and damn, it ain’t so any more)

Well the journey started for fame and here it is ending up for the dames and about dames, Damn the fame.

For all of who, who haven’t been through what I have been well here’s my finger; assume it showing you a direction or just an attitude.

Damn, anything for these dames.

For being straight and talking straight has led me straight to a point where being straight is not so straight anymore. Right here but not straight anymore.

Damn the fame (again)

Fighting through the times I thought would find what is right, but damn me and I only blame myself and my quest for fame.

Damn the games.

Tame the fame and the dames will follow and this I thought would be nothing but a game, which has now turned out to be so lame.

Damn the dames and the fame.

Damn ’it If you don't like the above, well i like the word damn and so DAMN YOU

0 Ur take on the above:

Post a Comment