Ramblings of a Hopeless Romantic

"I realised that the way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person’s soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack. The crack here is not your past or any but a way (crack) that you made for me but hid it in fear of falling for me but Voila i found it and here we are so much in love".

"When the words don’t spill from my lips, my eyes whisper to you. You pull the secrets out of me with just a smile. My heartbeat tells you all the stories I was hesitant to share. You speak a language only my heart knows and damn haven’t you become fluent".

"You have no idea how much i want to feel your legs intertwined with mine as we lay asleep, knowing you’re right there and not going anywhere. The sun sets so early nowadays, but, my God, your eyes have never been brighter. I find your lips, so kissable and your kiss, unmissable. your fingertips, so touchable and your eyes irresistible. I melt and get weak when I see you nude. I get a jolt of energy like no other".

"You are perfectly imperfect, you are just as flawed as any but you have a way of making it look cute. You have this attitude that allures me into you every time we argue or fight or anything that you do which impacts us. I am in love with the imperfect you and there is nothing so beautiful about having a woman who can be herself in the midst of everything. Just as human and just as imperfect as I am".

"Love is having to understand her, having said that it doesn't mean that you have solved the jinx that she is. She should remain to be the most important person whom you are trying to understand and will continue to which might sometimes have inconclusive references from countless attempts but you should never give up in loving her and understanding her. You will have to lf needed put in months and years in understanding who she is what she wants from you. All of which doesn’t mean she is  a complex being, it means you are not taking her for granted and you shall always strive to love her with the best of your abilities".

"If my words can make a hug turn to a kiss, I shall run through every word I have learnt and every way of putting them together to just capture your attention and imagination. I shall make it my ambition to make you stay this way for there is no warmer feeling than experiencing emotions this way".

0 Ur take on the above:

Post a Comment