Qualities of a perfect man? yay yay

As in the usual and given the way I spend my time when idle, I surfed the net and have found quite a few interesting studies and opinions on qualities that make a man perfect. While referring to this get perfect or defect guide, I remembered one such sentence from somewhere which said ‘there is no such think called a perfect man, you will have to compromise’ so I shout out to all the women out there ‘what just happened to the compromise part’. 

Anyways coming to this study, it was published as a general perspective from a couple of thousand females who defined what qualities they think are of a perfect man.

The qualities of the perfect man according to a study are as below and I have with great difficulty tried to compare them to myself to see where I fit in

1. Six feet tall – Nearly there with half an inch less than six feet, if such a discrepancy is considered then it’s a YES
2. Muscly, toned and athletic – my BMI is 24.4 and it says am normal weight, if she still insists I can drag myself to a gym once in a while
3. Brown eyes – Yes, but confused with why so specific with the eye colour.
4. Short dark hair - Yes but with a few grey strands, will dye if she insists.
5. Educated to degree level - Yes
6. Earns more than you – I don’t mind she not working or she earning more than me. If she actually earns more than me and she is very particular about me earning more than her then I will do extra jobs.
7. Earns 48,000 pounds a year – That is pretty big number when converted to INR, I can match that in INR per month
8. Drives an expensive car – Please define expensive
9. Jokes around and has a laugh – Yes and as long as am not asked to be a joke
10. Sensitive when you are upset - Am sensitive all the time, I cry sometimes.
11. Tells you he loves you only when he means it – I Love you
12. Admits it when he looks at other women – Seriously, I don’t think she can handle such a honesty
13. Wants a family - Yes
14. Rings mum regularly - We in India actually live with our parents
15. Non smoker – Yes
16. Drinks beer or lager – Been 68 days now, but can start if she insists
17. Gorges on meat – Am a vegan and will not compromise, please an exception.
18. Dresses smartly and is stylish – I think I do
19. Enjoys shopping – if that is for myself
20. Gets ready in about 17 minutes – Never kept track but I think I do, and it applies to you too and what’s with this 17 again
21. Clean shaven – Always a Yes
22. Smooth chest – Pretty impressive way of making me go through the pain of waxing
23. Can swim – I can stand in most of the pools without drowning, again what is that have to do being perfect. Weird.
24. Can ride a bike – Owns a classic added with a couple of accidents
25. Can change a tyre – My mechanic does that for me
26. Watches soaps – the only soap I know is a bath soap
27. Enjoys watching football – Don’t we men like sports.
28. Holds a driving licence – How can we drive an expensive car and own a bike without a licence in the first place and btw I still have to apply for one. 

For what all i know, a relationship always works if it is between individuals who are perfectly imperfect.

2 Ur take on the above:

Anonymous said...

Muaahhh Bujjilu

Anonymous said...

I found perfect love in an imperfect man!!!

Post a Comment